Comments about the remaining aspects of the <A href="/">SudoCue.Net</A> website
mhparker
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Feedback on new menus

Post by mhparker »

Hello Ruud,

Thought you might like some feedback on the new menus:

Good idea (and a step forward), but now the main body of the page has become less visually appealing! Maybe it would be a good idea to build in some graphics for quicker navigation to the basic puzzle types and other "most wanted" pages?

The relative simplicity of the page body belies the fact that this is one of the best Sudoku sites on the web. Keep up the great work!
Cheers,
Mike
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

Thanks for the suggestion. :D

I've added some graphics for quick navigation. Some of the graphics are a little cryptic, but I expect you to solve these thumbnail puzzles too.

cheers,
Ruud
mhparker
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Post by mhparker »

Wow! 8-)

I was expecting the usual puzzle screenshots, or similar, but this is much better! Indeed, a very well-chosen selection of thumbnails in wide variety of different styles.

Typical of you, Ruud, to keep us all guessing and not to simply follow the others. I should have known... :wink:
Cheers,
Mike
Pete
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Pete »

took me quite a while to get all those icons fiqured out...

most are movie references

clueless would have been more cryptic with just a pic of jane austin
im just clueless about most of her books.

killerjigsaw is saw ... lots of killings in saw but thats a circular saw not a jigsaw...
"It gets dark at night" - Olbers
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

The bad guy from Saw is known as "the jigsaw killer", even though the film poster shows the wrong tool...

:)
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh