Clueless again ... when does it stop?

This forum is dedicated to the <a href="http://www.sudocue.net/clueless.php">Clueless Specials</a> published each Monday on the website.
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Clueless again ... when does it stop?

Post by Ruud »

Following the very very very very hard Clueless Special 2, I decided to publish Clueless Special #3, with a nice customization feature.

This puzzle has optional green clues. Green as in: it saves a lot of paper.

The Nightmare Bunch does not need any green clues, of course, erm, do they?

Ruud.
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh
keith
Hooked
Hooked

Post by keith »

Ruud,

Is there any possibility you can provide the text puzzles for Clueless 1 and 2, like you have for number 3?

Thank you,

Keith
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

Hi Keith,

They are posted here on the Sudoku Player's forum: http://www.sudoku.com/forums/viewtopic. ... 3065#23065

Ruud.
keith
Hooked
Hooked

Post by keith »

Again:

Thank you, Ruud.

Keith
Lindy2
New kid on the Grid
New kid on the Grid

Post by Lindy2 »

Hi Ruud

Just to say I love these Clueless puzzles. Clueless I and III have been a real pleasure to do. Clueless II - well, I tried it twice and it proved that my knowledge of techniques is near the bottom of the ladder. Maybe one day, when I brush up on techniques, I'll try it again. Needless to say, I was thrilled with the customisation feature of Clueless III. Using all the green numbers I was able to complete it in my favourite way, without pencil marks. In a week or so I plan to redo this puzzle and mask out some of the green numbers - just to see how far I can get!

You should consider getting these puzzles published.

Take care

Lindy