21st April Nightmare puzzle

Discuss the <a href="http://www.sudocue.net/daily.php">Daily Sudoku Nightmare</a> here
Freda
New kid on the Grid
New kid on the Grid

21st April Nightmare puzzle

Post by Freda »

I'm a new member and would like to know if the puzzles are Unique (one solution only) the reason being, I have a totally different answer to the one posted?
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

Hi Freda,

welcome to the website and the forum.

All Nightmares are from my sudoku database that has been generated by a program that ensures a unique solution. I do not need to retype the puzzle when I publish it, so typing errors are ruled out.

When you have found a different solution, you may have made a mistake in the transcription. Just post your solution here, so we can help you correct the mistake.

Ruud.
Freda
New kid on the Grid
New kid on the Grid

Post by Freda »

Oops! You're right Ruud. I rechecked my grid and sure enough I'd got a mistake. Sorry about that.
I tried to download the SudoCue software and it asked for NET Framework 1.1.4322 but I could only find NET Framework 2, will that suffice?
BTW when registering I had a 'senior moment' and put my time as GMT+8 hours, of course, it should be GMT-8 hours. Thanks.
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

The program will run with 1.1 and 2.0 of the framework.

I usually recommend Windows Update to install the Framework 2.0, but you can install it from the site to which the installer redirects you.

te clock is a personal setting. All times here on the forum are saved in GMT. Your profile setting determines only how you see it.

cheers,

Ruud.