Clueless Special competition

This forum is dedicated to the <a href="http://www.sudocue.net/clueless.php">Clueless Specials</a> published each Monday on the website.
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Clueless Special competition

Post by Ruud »

Hi Addicts,

you may have noticed a series of changes to the Clueless Special page. If you did not, please ignore this message and return to your usual activities.

First:

the images have been replaced with HTML code. For those who prefered to print the image, there is a link to a brand new Clueless print page.

Second:

a competition has started. If you solve Clueless Specials on a regular basis, please join this competition. It takes a lot of effort to maintain this free website and a little feedback keeps me going. The list of competitors will be up soon.

Third:

the Clueless Specials page has been fully automated. I can stack up a couple of weeks of puzzles, and they will be released on the website each monday 00:00 CET, without my presence required. The website will show a notice when the next Clueless Special is about to be released.

For the forum members:

Feedback in the form of "too difficult" or "too easy" will also help me. Just reply to this message or write a new post.

Cheers,

Ruud
Marlie
Master
Master

Post by Marlie »

Hallo Peter
Ich hätte erwarted das sie heute als erste fertig währen mit CL 20.
Ik habe noch nicht mal angefangen. Heut abend werde ik versuchen zu lösen.
Grüsse Marlie
Hello Peter I aspected you to solve CL 20 as first.
I did'nt even begin the solving. Tonight i will start and hope to finish.
Greetz Marlie
Nasenbaer
Master
Master

Post by Nasenbaer »

Hallo Marlie,

schau nochmal nach, ich bin nämlich schon fertig. :D Ich hatte einen freien Nachmittag und konnte mich voll darauf konzentrieren. Fast acht Stunden, und ich mußte nicht einmal den Computer benutzen! :D

Grüße,
Peter

Hello Marlie,
look again, I finished it. :D I had a free afternoon and could fully concentrate on it. Almost 8 hours, and I didn't use the computer once! :D

Greetings,
Peter
Marlie
Master
Master

Post by Marlie »

Hallo Peter
Glückwünsche...das haben sie schnell gemacht. Ich bin noch lange nicht soweit. Noch nicht mal auf die helfte aber habe nur 2 Stunden gespielt.
Hoffentlich habe ich morgen etwas mehr Zeit.
Gutenacht

Hello Peter
Congratulations...you did this very quick. I played 2 ours tonight.
I hope for more time tomorrow.
Sleep well
Marlie
Master
Master

Post by Marlie »

Hello Peter
I want you to know that i finally finished CL 20.
Only with a few hints of Cowgirl because i had 2 numbers wrong in blue.
:oops:
Nasenbaer
Master
Master

Post by Nasenbaer »

Congratulations! I started to worry about you! :wink:

Don't you know what to do next? You might want to look at this: Flower Sudoku. Every week a different kind of flower sudoku. This weeks Sudoku X is a real pain... I constantly find pencilmarks I didn't remove, and hidden tripples, heavy rely on the "X-factor"... Already a lot of hours and not too much done... :cry: But I WILL crack it! :D

Greetings,
Peter
Marlie
Master
Master

Post by Marlie »

Indeed it is a tough one. Now we are off topic but i want to know how far you are with this.
I use msn a lot with Cowgirl,maybe you use it too?
Nasenbaer
Master
Master

Post by Nasenbaer »

Sorry for the off topic. I finshed it today, but it was tough.

Sorry, I don't use msn. But you can send me a pm, I now have a regular look at this forum, usually in the (late) evening.