Small Print Walkthroughs

Our weekly <a href="http://www.sudocue.net/weeklykiller.php">Killer Sudokus</a> should not be taken too lightly. Don't turn your back on them.
Andrew
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Small Print Walkthroughs

Post by Andrew »

As a newcomer to Weekly Assassins and to this forum I welcome the walkthroughs so that I can see how more experienced solvers approach these puzzles.

The use of small print for walkthroughs, while puzzles are still current, is a great idea. It allows experienced solvers to post them and at the same time others who haven't yet solved the current puzzle can avoid seeing how they were done.

May I suggest that once the solution to a puzzle has been solved, those who have posted small print walkthroughs should convert them to normal print size so that they can be read directly.
sudokuEd
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Post by sudokuEd »

Good idea. I've edited mine. Enjoy!
Andrew
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Post by Andrew »

There seems to be an increase in the number of posted walkthroughs and other messages that don't get converted to normal text. It's so easy to forget to do it when there are new Assassins and other puzzles on this forum. Sometimes I forget for a few days but then get a gentle reminder from Ed. :wink: