Internet Settings

Comments about the remaining aspects of the <A href="/">SudoCue.Net</A> website
Princess Amy
Hooked
Hooked

Internet Settings

Post by Princess Amy »

Help, please? I have a laptop and today is the first day it's hooked up to the internet.

I can click on the sumocue page and download and install it.

When I click on software, or downloads, or clueless helper or sudocue, it tells me "error on page" and won't take me to the downloads. My computer does not seem to like the drop-down menus like the one at home.

What do I need to change in my internet settings to get to them?

Or can someone tell me where else to find a link to these pages? That's how I got the sumocue to work.

Any advice appreciated. It's windows 2000, running with net framework 2.0 and internet explorer 5.0

Amy Grace :princess:
The "Clueless" Princess loves getting Flowers every Monday!
Pete
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Pete »

It may be the browser...
possibly allow popups from sudocue.net
I tried it here with netscape 7.2 no problem
netscape 8.1.3 works too
this is xp which is nt2000+garbage
MsIE works too.

I cant figure out what version of microshaft interner exploder i got with windows...
but while i try to type here it grabs the keyboard and mouse away while i t looks for version or updates.. computer shut down last week and it says no updates available so its current as of last week .. should be just like vista i guess.

I have IE2 on a disk which is closer to SpryMosaic that ms bought when they thought internet was a good idea. its java 1.0 compatable just like IE8 or whatever this one is. Perhaps ill try signing on with a machine i can install it unto.. anything before xp should be ok... I think you may have IE5 same as 95?
"It gets dark at night" - Olbers
Princess Amy
Hooked
Hooked

Post by Princess Amy »

Well my brother-in-law came to visit and he knows computers. He downloaded for free Mozilla Firefox to use as my browser.

Now all the menu bars work like they are supposed to.

Thanks for telling what you use, Pete.

Amy Grace :princess:
The "Clueless" Princess loves getting Flowers every Monday!