Cell Phone Access to sudocue.net

Comments about the remaining aspects of the <A href="/">SudoCue.Net</A> website
nj3h
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cell Phone Access to sudocue.net

Post by nj3h »

I just bought a cell phone with internet capability. I tried our favorite website. A couple of questions come to mind that perhaps some of you might know the answer to:

1. The main menu that is across the screen seems to display with all of the menu options listed down the page. However, there is no way to click on them. My only success is to click on the picture icons, but one cannot reach all of the menu items this way. Any ideas?

2. The forum log-in screen has a check-box that, when checked, automaitically will log the user in each time. Of course the phone doesn't have a mouse. Does anyone know how to check the check-box on a cell phone internet device?

3. How does one highlight, say a puzzle string, and then save it to a file on a cell phone?

I cannot imagine using the cell phone-internet feature often, but when I am away, it would be nice to at least monitor what is going on. Hopefully there are some others on the forum that has already figured this out.

Regards,
George
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

I have no answers to your questions, George, since I do not use such a device. The site and the forum software are designed for regular browsers. Maybe another mobile use can give you some tips.

Ruud
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh
Princess Amy
Hooked
Hooked

Post by Princess Amy »

I can access the internet from my cell phone, but my device is called a Pocket PC and it uses a stylus. I can fill in check boxes by touching the screen, but I don't know how you'd do that on an actual cell phone.

I have tried using it to complete my mystery shops while I'm on the road, but it's really a pain in the neck. I just got a laptop, so I'll probably disconnect the phone's internet service now.

Unless I see lots of other great answers from cell users here, of course!

Amy Grace :princess:
The "Clueless" Princess loves getting Flowers every Monday!