Henry Sudoku

Your favorite Sudoku websites should be listed here. Mine is <a href="http://www.sudopedia.org" target="_blank">Sudopedia</a><br>For a brand new variation: <a href="http://www.hanidoku.com" target="_blank">HaniDoku.com</a>
enxio27
Master
Master

Post by enxio27 »

Elaine wrote:Actually I think that Andrew Stuart left some time ago.
I thought Andrew was still with the company, but not involved with the Web site. Perhaps I'm wrong. You're right about the forums, though.
aman
Regular
Regular

Post by aman »

enxio27 wrote:Wow! There are four of us here! That has to be a record (at least for recent months)!

.....Elaine and Henry, we'd love to have you over there, as well! :D
I think many existing members will continue to visit this forum in the hope of seeing Ruud return one day though they may not post anything at all.

This forum now looks like a lost satellite floating in the outer space or a deserted boat drifting in the ocean. I wonder whether the forum will be deleted one day if it remains without any management. In the meantime, it is a good idea to salvage whatever goodies from this forum before it disappears in the vast ocean of the cyberspace.

Thanks for inviting me to the new forum. I shall post some of my sudoku creations there.
lynn893
Addict
Addict

Post by lynn893 »

[quote="cowgirl"][quote="Elaine"]

I still drop by Ruud's site here occasionally just to check if anything has changed - [b]I guess I'm not the only one[/b].[/quote]

Hoi,

No Elaine, you not the only one

I hope on changed to[/quote]
I also drop by occassionally, hoping against hope that the clueless / explosion / samurai have resurfaced.... but to no avail.
Glyn
Major Major Major
Major Major Major

Post by Glyn »

Physicists at CERN are confident they will be able to detected the Ruud particle soon. They are currently not Clueless and hoping not to have an Implosion.
I have 81 brain cells left, I think.