Top 50 link removed

Comments about the remaining aspects of the <A href="/">SudoCue.Net</A> website
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Top 50 link removed

Post by Ruud »

Dear SudoCue visitors,

I have removed all the links to the sudoku Top 50 from my website.

This list is infested with corruption, and I don't want to be a part of it any more. The biggest cheater is Inertia Software, who owns the list. They must have an agent running that keeps their own site in the #1 spot at all times.

Since I'm no longer participating, I will tell you how to get your site high in the list.

Send a POST request to http://www.inertiasoftware.com/top50/index_main.php with the following parameters:
id=114 (replace with your site ID)
ip=123.456.789.123 (replace with a fake IP addres, which you can reuse after the list resets)
submit=Yes! (a button)

Write a small HTML page with a form that contains these inputs, or use a socket to send the request directly.

A vote is immediately cast, no questions asked.

Many webmasters have already figured out how to do this. Just look at the top of the list to see a list of THE MOST CORRUPT WEBMASTERS. Some have 4 websites that they plug into the list this way. I'm not naming names, but you can figure it out by yourselves.

I'm out. I advice you not to vote for my site or anyone elses, because it is USELESS. :evil:

cheers,
Ruud
Pete
Gold Member
Gold Member

top 50

Post by Pete »

in the line of RTFM
I wondered why the top 50 dissappeared.
michael mephams was near the top at one time too
with a few thousand solvers every day i thought it would be higher.

All my dutiful comming here every day clicking the top 50 and seeing Ruud in the top 10 or so has been for Naught.

what a Bummer.

Pete :cry:
"It gets dark at night" - Olbers
Marlie
Master
Master

Post by Marlie »

Well Ruud than I will delete the top 50 link from my desktop.
Can you write this you know where i mean too?
Greetz