List of submissions question for Ruud

Comments about the remaining aspects of the <A href="/">SudoCue.Net</A> website
lynn893
Addict
Addict

List of submissions question for Ruud

Post by lynn893 »

Hi Ruud,

As you know, I am fairly new to your site. I have just begun to participate in your lists for Clueless and Samauri.

The first time I tried to submit my answer (which was correct), I had periods in the formatting and so it submitted as 'errors'. I looked at the program and noticed the 'copy solution' and then hit that and resubmitted with my work email address.

I then found your samauri puzzle and finished (had a ball figuring that one out!) and submitted it. (I hit the 'copy solution' in the program) It submitted with errors even though my puzzle was correct :cry: (I'm still not even sure what the 'copy solution' copied!). I then chose the 'copy filled' option in the program and resubmitted (again under my work email address) and this time it was fine.

I will be more careful in my submissions in the future, :oops: but my question to you is: is there any way for you to go into the submission lists and fix my mistake by either removing one of them or merging them? (The answers posted were correct - just not submitted correctly)

Thanks Ruud. :wink:
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

Hi Lynn,

Since this is your first Samurai submission, I've made the correction as you requested. I will soon write a little rule book for correcting submissions, as I receive so many requests for it, and the competition should be fair to all players.

Ruud.
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh
lynn893
Addict
Addict

Post by lynn893 »

You are the best! Thanks, Ruud.